Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Farewell to Elements of Style

This is one of my favorite stamps sets and have used it in Island Indigo for my swap for Baltimore Regional Stampin' Up Convention. Instead of it being a sympathy card I added "Life is a matter of moments" stamp from the set and coordinating ribbon on the bottom. Unfortunately I gave them all out not saving one to keep and add to the blog.
This card was done in Pool Party which is being added to the Color Refresh lineup....such a pretty shade. I added tiny pearls to the hummingbird's eye and to the flower for accent. Cardstock and ink are Pool Party on Whisper White. The sentiment is from a retired set that I keep because of it's script design.
Am I going to sell Elements of Style because it's retired? Not for a long time! I'll continue to use it for my own cards....it is just lovely to work with.

Blessings and Happy Stamping,
Barb

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well HI Barb! So good to see you active again. Love your new photo.

Gorgeous card, so elegant in these colors.